Saturday, April 25, 2009

Let Me Bee Apiphobia Ages 4-8, All Ages

LIFE STARTS WHERE FEAR ENDS!
Let Me Bee is about unfounded fear and how children can reduce these anxieties as they learn and understand more about the source of their alarm. A little boy is, undehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifrstandably, afraid of bees. "You don't know how I feel when I see a bee and it seems like they always come straight after me!" But the bee responds, "I'm no wasp or hornet, I'm a sweet honeybee. I don't think you're seeing the actual me." The dialogue continues as the boy and the bee learn about each other with Mom helping our little boy understand that there are many places to learn about bees and how they help us and overcome his fear.
Let Me Bee
By Vanita Oelschlager, Kristin Blackwood
Illustrated by Kristin Blackwood
Edition: illustrated
Published by Vanitabooks, 2008
ISBN 0980016215, 9780980016215
40 pages Ages 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and everyone who want to overcome fears
BEE SURE TO ZOOM IN AND READ THE FLAPS IN THIS PREVIEW!
Unique Illustrations!
Vanita Books Website

No comments:

Post a Comment